Pages

Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Time passes

It's been a mighty long time since I've posted here, but I have returned. I always do. I don't know if anyone's here or whether this is just a lone whisper echoing across a vast wilderness, but it doesnt really matter. What I have to say I will say not necessarily because I want it to be heard, but simply because I have to say it. There's a lot in me that needs expressing: ideas and inspirations that I feel compelled to clothe in words, images and sounds. From the inner stillness radiates a fierce, vibrant, endless creativity that seeks to make the transition from formless to form, from unmanifest to manifest. I seek to engage this process more fully in my life, not for self-aggrandisement in any way, but simply because it is my nature....and some creative impulses, when they are born of the noble intention of inspiring and helping others along this weird, wacky and often brutally painful journey we call life, are worthy simply because of that.

So here's to a new start. More forthcoming, I promise.

No comments: